Skip to main content
9. United Nations Statistical Yearbook, 1968. New York: United Nations, 1969.
10. United Nations Demographic Yearbook, 1963. New York: United Na-
11. United Nations Statistical Yearbook, 1964. New York: United Nations,
12. United Nations, Compendium of Social Statistics: 1963. New York:
United Nations, 1963.
13. United Nations Statistical Papers Series K, No. 2. New York: United
Nations, 1963. Table 5.
14. Russett, Bruce M., et al., World Handbook of Political and Social Indica-
tors. New Haven: Yale Univ. Press, 1964. p. 222.
15. Hashmi, Sultan S., and Iqbal Alam, "The Problem of Obtaining Age Data
in Pakistan." Paper presented to International Union for Scientific Study of Population. London, September 1969.
16. Chase, Helen C., International Comparison of Perinatal and Infant Mor-
tality. National Center for Health Statistics Series 3, No. 6. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, March 1967.
17. World Health Organization, World Health Statistics Annual, 1963. Ge-
neva, 1967. Vol. Ill, Table 1.4.
18. World Health Organization, The Urban and Rural Distribution of Medical
Manpower. WHO Chronicle, Vol. 22, No. 100, 1968.
19. United Nations Children's Fund, Ch. Ill of volume in preparation on
effects of population growth on children. New York, 1969.
20. World Health Statistics Annual, 1965. Geneva, 1969. Vol. III.
21. World Health Statistics Report, Vol. 22, No. 182. Geneva, 1969.
22. World Health Statistics Report, Vol. 21, No. 11. Geneva, 1969.
23. Abel-Smith, Brian, "An International Study of Health Expenditure."
World Health Organization Public Health Paper No. 32. Geneva, 1967.
24. World Health Organization, National Health Planning in Developing
Countries. Technical Report Series No. 350. Geneva, 1967. p. 22.
25. American Public Health Association, Family Planning. A Guide for State
and Local Agencies. New York, 1968. p. 1.
26. U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, National Com-
municable Disease Center, "Malaria Eradication Program, Annual Report, Fiscal Year 1968." Washington, D.C., 1969.
27. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Population
International Assistance and Research. Paris, 1969.
28. Baker, Timothy D., and Mark Perlman, Health Manpower in a Developing
Economy, Taiwan. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins Press, 1967.
29. Taylor, Carl E., et al., Health Manpower Planning in Turkey. Baltimore:
Johns Hopkins Press, 1968.
30. Hall, Thomas L., Health Manpower in Peru. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins
31. Government of Pakistan, Family Planning Council, Annual Reports since
32. Government of Pakistan, Family Planning Division, Proposals for Familyr from all available external sources of technical assistance.